Main body 1
Main body 1
Bed & Breakfast Tariff 2019 Season
Prices shown are per room.
- Staffa and Iona are double rooms with sea views and shared facilities - £80 per night*
- Coll is a double room at the rear of the house with ensuite facilities - £90 per night*
- Treshnish is a double room with sea view and ensuite facilities - £100 per night*
- Skye is a twin room at the rear of the house with ensuite facilities - £90 per night*
- Tiree has a double and single bed with sea view and separate private facilities - £100 per night*
- Canna is our Family Suite with a double and two single beds, private lounge, facilities and is side facing - £140 per night
*Discounts available for single travellers
Price includes Full Breakfast.
Check in time is from 12 noon, however please do call in and say hello when you arrive on the island, your room may be ready.
You are also welcome to call in and leave your luggage if on foot or cycling, you'll then be free to carry on and explore our lovely island.
On the morning of departure we ask that guests vacate their rooms by 10am.
Sorry but we don't take pets.
Don't take our word for it, come and see for yourself why we've been designated a Dark Sky Community.
We're also delighted to be able to offer fully catered packages for groups taking the whole house - please call for further details.
When would you like to stay with us? Check availability
- Laundry service available for all guests.
- Packed lunches/flasks.
- We can reserve a table at The Coll Hotel or Island Café for evening meals.
- Collection from ferry pier or airport by prior arrangement.
- Taxis and tours can be arranged.
- Bookings secure upon receipt of non refundable deposit.
- Special rates available on request.
- Early breakfast also available on request.
- Open most weeks of the year.
- Children welcome.
Due to our remote island setting we are unable to rely on passing trade, therefore we have a 28 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your stay within 28 days of arrival you will be charged the full price of your stay, unless we are able to re let your room/s. This does not apply for cancellations due to the ferry or plane being unable to reach the island due to adverse weather conditions. Could we suggest you consider purchasing travel insurance for your trip?